Tuesday, January 24, 2012

While I Am Away

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy..."

Sorry, doing a little daydreaming. We had a full staff meeting today, and the staff reaffirmed their joy in my leaving next week on sabbatical. As I parceled out my duties, it was a bit surprising to find out how little I actually do, which is always a danger when going away for a length of time.


I am often asked "where/who/how can I...?" The church receptionist (usually Nancy Hala) will often be able to steer you to or connect you to the right person.

Pastoral issues? Carroll Wynne is the go-to person, though do not forget your elders, especially your parish elders. Don't know who they are or what parish you are in? The church receptionist can either answer that question or connect you to the right person.

Small groups? Robert Polen will watch over small groups.

Schedule Tenth Press articles? Dot Boersma can handle.

Want to post on the blog? Most support staff have access to posting on the blog. Dot Boersma can handle your requests.

Provide wit for blog postings? Alas, many aspire but few are able. You may hear from me from time to time.

"Sunshine on the water looks so lovely..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home