Monday, September 19, 2011

Missy Needs You!

From Missy Strong, our Director of Music Education:

As I close in on (finally) finishing my doctorate, I am excited to enter the research phase and I could use help. The focus of my study is on parents, especially those who don’t necessarily feel very musical, and their music-making practices at home with their young children. I am looking for participants who have at least one child 4 years old or younger and who don’t have a music degree. There is no cost to participate and at the end of the study I am offering a free music workshop for all interested participants. If you want to find out more, or you know someone who might benefit from something like this, please check out my study website or you can email me with any questions. Thank you so much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home