Friday, October 08, 2010

The Mita-Ben Personality Test

This past Tuesday we held a staff retreat. As typical, I led a highly professional development workshop, including a sophisticated personality profile test. Below is the test. I will include the scoring and interpretation in the comments section.

The Mita-Ben Personality Test


1. Ahhh! It’s breakfast time and I have in front of me a delicious steaming bowl of:
a. _____ Grits b. _____ Oatmeal c. _____ Cream of Wheat

2. I’ve got tickets to the Eagles game and the Phillies playoff game, but they are the same day and time! I’ll go to:
a. _____ Phillies game b. _____Eagles game c. _____ a movie

3. If I must endure a record number of weather days, I will take:
a. _____ 90+ temp b. _____ Snow accumulation c. _____ 30- temp

4. If there is anything that can make me laugh, it is:
a. _____ Marion’s wit b. _____ Doug’s expressions c. _____ Carroll’s jokes

5. It’s Restaurant Week and I am going to where I can eat:
a. _____ Steak b. _____ Seafood c. _____ Peanut butter

6. Tonight I am going to relax and put on one of my favorite movies:
a. _____ Casablanca b. _____ The Terminator c. _____ Bambi

7. I just can’t miss an episode of:
a. ___ Dancing w/Stars b. _____ CSI c. _____ House

8. I get hungry just thinking of a Philly:
a. _____ Cheesesteak b. _____ Pretzel c. _____ Tastykake

9. When I hear the name “Calvin” I immediately think of a:
a. ___ Comic character b. _____ College c. _____ Theologian

10. The most surprising news in 2010 has been:
a. _____Cora’s marriage b._____ Phil’s leaving c. _____ Vick as starter

11. I hope Elizabeth learns quickly to:
a. _____ Bring cookies b. ___ Bring healthy snacks c. _____ Make coffee

1 Comments:

Blogger M Clark said...

Scoring:
a = 3 points
b = 2 points
c = 1 point

Interpretation:
30-33 - Well Balanced All Around
20-29 - OK But Need Surveilance
11-19 - Not Looking Too Good

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home