Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Thirty-One Years

Thirty-one years from today on a very hot Saturday I watched my bride walk down the aisle (with her back veil flowing in the breeze coming through the door). Well, I watched until she got to the front and half the attendees flashed their cameras blinding me. Anyway, when the spots cleared up, I wedded a beautiful bride who somehow has managed to become more beautiful over the years. (She needs to start looking her age since I look older than my age!)

Twenty-two years later, Jonathan Olsen watched his bride walk down the aisle. August 4 is a very good day, as far as Jonathan and I are concerned.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon S. said...

Happy anniversary, Marion & Ginger!

9:08 AM  
Blogger C.Brubaker said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon S. said...

and to Jonathan & Rachel!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marion, Ginger, Jonathan and Rachel. Today is my father's 88th birthday.

Susan Fletcher

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home