Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Report

The wedding of the century (C. Everett Koop and Cora Hogue) went as expected - beautiful, elegant, honoring to the Lord. We did have webcast troubles. However, the ceremony was video taped and will be posted. Stay tuned for an announcement as to when it is available.

A more serious matter will have to be raised at the next Session meeting, namely the length of kissing between newly weds. My, my, my... I've given shorter pastoral prayers than what followed "You may now kiss your bride"! We might have to edit that portion of the video.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa Monjar said...

I affectionately refer to THE wedding as the Dianna and Charles'
Wedding (The Royal Wedding:) It was so beautiful in every way! I could also picture God smiling down on Bride and Groom!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home