Monday, January 11, 2010

New to Town; Looking for Christian (female) Roommate

Hello, I'm moving to Philadelphia in February for work and am planning on attending Tenth Pres. I'm looking for a roommate situation where I could have my own bed, bath, and access to a decent amount of storage/closet space. A garage and nearby gym would be ideal.
I work in Radiation Oncology and the hospital is on E Wyoming Ave. in the Tacony Park area (link below). I'd like to be in some proximity to work because I anticipate very long hours :), but also want a decently safe area.
I'm more than happy to give you access to my facebook page or provide references since no one knows me in Philly yet. Please contact me by cell at 317.413.3139. (I'll be in town on the Jan 14th/15th, though I will be pretty busy with work, I can make some time possibly. :) Thank you! Jennifer Sessions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home