Friday, June 05, 2009

Help!!! Missing Camera!

My name is Alison Linton. My husband Jeff & I teach First Grade Bible School and are in Parish 4. We have seven kids and homeschool out here in West Chester. My NIKON N 70, a large black body camera with professional Flash Unit attached, has been Missing since Sunday April 26, 2009. I last used it to photograph Dori & Jim Baggs, the Primary Bible School students, teachers, and Dr. Jones, hoping to give photos of the Tenth Family to the Baggs Family as they leave this Sunday. I keep hoping it will turn up here at home, but alas, only the Lord sees where it is. I am lost without it and if you could please help me look, we all would be so grateful.

Alison & Family Linton
alisonlinton AT gmail.com
610.436.4962

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home