Monday, March 09, 2009

Roadtripping.... Car Needed.

This request is from Tenth member Bethany Brooks. If you are able to help, please contact her directly: woodlander78@hotmail.com

"A family on my block, with whom I've had a friendship for a few years, would like to visit their incarcerated son in western PA. I know in the past they've payed a pretty steep price to go in a van with other families. I've told them I'd be happy to drive them sometime if they can (mostly) pay for gas & tolls. But I don't have a car. To keep costs down, I'm wondering if someone from Tenth has a car they'd be willing to loan for the purpose. The date isn't set yet, but we're hoping for a Saturday sometime during the next few months. We'd leave around 5 in the morning, so I'd probably need the car from Friday night until late Saturday night or else Sunday morning. I think we'd be putting close to 600 miles on the car.

Oh, and I have a clean driving record. ;)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home