Monday, December 15, 2008

6 - 0

So, I went to the diaconal Christmas party Saturday night at the Warburtons. To my pleasure I discovered a ping pong table in the basement.

"Bert, (eh, eh, eh) care for a friendly game of ping pong?"

Two games we played. Two games he went down.

Gus comes over and wants to get in.

Two games we played. Two games he went down.

Then, Phil "I can't resist a challenge" Ryken came in.

Two games we played. Two games he went down.

I was told that Patrick Addo was the man who can't be beat. Let it be known that I approached him with a challenge. He had "to eat" first and then conveniently was busy the rest of the evening.

3 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

Sounds like we need to find a Ping Pong tournament trophy....it can just live in your office perpetually till someone comes along to take it from you!

11:37 AM  
Blogger dori said...

I'd like to know where you honed such impressive ping pong playing skills...and if you've been neglecting anything to bring them to such perfection?

3:44 PM  
Blogger M Clark said...

It's a gift.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home