Monday, June 02, 2008

Going to Texas

I will be gone for the next two weeks beginning tomorrow. Ginger and I fly out to Dallas and meet up with some friends who have a church on Lake Texoma. Then we go to General Assembly in Dallas. I will be serving on the PCA Retirement and Benefits Committee. Carroll will be on the Covenant College Committee. Phil is preaching that Wednesday evening, and Paul Tripp will be teaching several seminars. Afterward GA, Ginger and I will head to Houston to visit our daughter and son-in-law, Jean and Lucas Hilliard (and Peanut, their Pug).

Still expect to hear from me, especially during General Assembly. I'll try to post reports. If you would like something posted, email Dot (dboersma@tenth.org) or Nancy (nhala@tenth.org).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home