Monday, February 25, 2008

Sitt'in in an Airport Station...

Ginger and I are sitting at the Philadelphia airport. Our plane to Florida, scheduled to leave at 11:10 am never arrived. The airline company hopes to get another plane here sometime around 4:00 pm. We are determined to get to Florida. I ended up in the hospital Friday morning after a brutal night of symptoms that should not be put on the internet. Came home Saturday night, recuperated yesterday, and determined to fly today. Am beginning a two-week study leave. And yes, I do work. My last two study leaves, I produced the Speaking the Truth in Love and the What Matters documents. This year, I am working on support materials for primarily for elders, but should be useful to anyone involved in ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home