Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tenth Running Club

Hi Pastor Clark,

My name is Rebecca Saadeh, I've been a member of Tenth for about a year and a half now. I was hoping you can post this, if you feel it is suitable! I've started what I call the "Unofficial Tenth Running Club" and we'd like to get the word out. There are only a few of us meeting right now, but it's been a great way to deepen friendships and get to know new people. We meet at the railroad tracks at 25th and Locust at 6:15 on Friday mornings. We generally run between 2-4 miles on the trail by the river, dependent on mood, time, and/or personal endurance! All ages and fitness levels are welcome! Anyone who is interested in joining us should contact myself at rlsaadeh@yahoo.com or come chat with me at the 11:00 or evening service.
Thanks so much, Pastor Clark! Maybe we'll see you and Ginger out there some morning?!

In Him,
Rebecca Saadeh

Hi Rebecca,

Ginger and I jogging at 6:15 in the morning? Gee whiz, we would love to join you, but it just so happens we are sleeping at that time. We'll volunteer Phil and Lisa Ryken to join you.

Marion

Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home