Friday, March 16, 2007

Study Leave

I leave tomorrow to begin a two-week study leave. Ginger and I are heading south for warmer weather. We will be staying with my brother in Columbia, SC. I will be working on a similar project that I did last year when I prepared the Speaking the Truth in Love series. Please pray for fruitful work and safe traveling.

Still check the blog, as several of the staff will continue to post church news. If you want something posted, send to one of the staff listed on the right hand column as contributors.

I will continue posting the devotionals on the "A Proverb a Day" site. I have taken a break from the proverbs and am posting devotionals about Christ's passion.

1 Comments:

Blogger cskempf said...

Marion - somehow I just noticed that you are away. Will be praying for a fruitful study leave and good times for you and Ginger. Thank you for the Elders' dinner you both worked on; it was a memorable night.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home