Friday, February 16, 2007

To Do

I made it in first today, bearing the icy cold. I have a lot to do to get ready for Sunday. I'll be moderating a Session meeting during the 9:00 hour to hear the testimonies of about 30 persons in the New Members' Class.

At 1:00 I will give the message at the monthly Bridge-Builders' class on the subject of love. (I am a product of my time. My mind immediately produces the Beatles' song "All You Need is Love." It will probably be in my mind all day!)

Then I preach Sunday evening for the communion service: "Spiritual Idolatry": 1 Corinthians 10:1-7.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

WOW! WHat a busy schedule you haveon Sunday. Little time to rest...Thanks for letting us know so we can all remember to pray more for you guys and your families as you all give so much and serve us all so diligently!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home