Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Gamesman and the Whistler

Our two new staffers have already revealed impressive talents. Yesterday I brought my ping pog set that my daughter and son-in-law give to me for Christmas and set it up on a folding table. Lo and behold, Paul Tripp picks up a paddle, wields it like a warrior in battle, and whips the ball across the table with precision.

I come in this morning a little past 8:30 and hear the strong, on-key whistling of "Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing." I was a bit surprised for Aaron to beat me in to the church. But to my surprise it was Liz Mosebrook. Perhaps Paul Jones should feature Liz and Aaron for a Soli Deo Gloria.

By the way, I haven't seen Christiana smile so much now that she has Liz helping out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christiana said...

Wait a minute! You haven't seen me smile so much now that I have Liz helping? I hope that's a mis-statement, and you meant you've seen me smile more now that I have Liz, which is certainly the case.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good catch Christiana! Isn't the English language amazing!
Glad to know you really are smiling...lots! GO Liz!!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home