Monday, September 25, 2006

Free Frig

Dear Pastor Clark,

I have been a regular attender at Tenth since moving back to Philadelphia. My fiancee and I are moving to Virginia after our Oct. 15 wedding. As is perhaps evidenced by the fact that one of Dr. Ryken's hymns was part of my April marriage proposal, we have both been blessed greatly by our time at Tenth--including by your teaching. Thank you for all you do. Now to the point. Due to this latest move, as you can see at the following link, I am trying to get rid of a small refrigerator I used in college:http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/zip/210156720.html

I don't want any money for it--just someone who is willing to pick it up in Drexel Hill and take it off my hands! I have already received about 30 e-mails from Craig's List readers, but I would be happy to give preference over them to someone connected to Tenth if anyone can use it. I am out of town until Tuesday, so I'm just going to let the e-mails collect until then and pick somebody. If you think this might be of interest to the readers of your blog, I'd be happy to have you post it--one extremely tiny way, I guess, that my bride and I can give back to a congregation that has been such a blessing to us.

Thanks,
Charles Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home