Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Free Furniture

Have you been praying for new furniture? I hope you have!
Parish 1 member is moving to New York and needs to get rid of some furniture THIS WEEKEND!

Free: very nice Asian teak wood living room set (large futon sofa, futon chair, coffee table, and end table). 4 years old (purchased at Pearl of the East in Center City).
Free: Ikea loft bed. Great for students and small apartments.
Free: 10 foot folding table and 10 or so folding chairs.
Free: bread maker
Free: tons of theology and technology books
Free: 2 bookshelves.
Free: small kitchen table

Everything is free, but the deal is: you must come THIS WEEKEND and you must CARRY IT OUT OF THE APARTMENT. I can help, but I’m not strong enough to get this stuff out front (I live in a high-rise, but not on a high floor).
I am also contacting the Salvation Army and I plan to give them whatever’s here when they arrive, so first come, first serve. J
For more info, please contact: yowhatis@supichoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home