Thursday, June 29, 2006

bglocal.com

I received this email today. You may want to check out Ben's site:

I'm Ben and attend Tenth. I heard about the summer book groups and the books shortage. I have a Website; you can find it at bglocal.com. Here you can offer free books to others at Tenth. I hope that giving or receiving items through this Website may bless you. Post your classifieds and pictures for free. When searching/posting, include Tenth Church as your affiliated institution to contact people at Tenth only. Want to borrow a book? Post a request using the "Wanted" category. You may post other unwanted items (furniture, CD, movies, etc.). They may be valuable to someone at Tenth. I invite you to check it out. Any question? contactus@bglocal.com or see me at church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home