Wednesday, April 05, 2006

To the Highways and Byways

Okay, faithful blog readers, I need help. Last minute cancellations are putting us in a bind for the CCA banquet this Friday night at the Warwick Hotel. We need to fill three tables (30 people). I am going to the highways and byways (that means you) to bring in folks who would like to enjoy a good evening and seeing what God is doing at CCA. The meal is free. Dinner begins at 7:00, registration at 6:30. If you can donate funds, great; if not, you will still help us by being enjoyable guests who will pray for the school. Call me or email me quickly. I've got to have names today. The church number is 215.735.7688x245; email address is mclark@tenth.org.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a typo in the sentence dealing with donation of funds. ... not that you think nobody's reading this accurately.

2:39 PM  
Blogger M Clark said...

Thanks. Correction made.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home