Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ryia Reporting

I'm learning a lot about the country's healthcare system and its development over the past 5 years. The more I study the more I learn about how the degrees I will be earning apply in the real world, which was priority number 1 for this experience. My time here is helping me clarify how I would like to participate in the world of international public health. Please think of these concerns.

1. I need a place to live from July 2 until August 21 or so. It needs to be in Philadelphia and public transportation accessible (less than 3 miles, although 2 is better) so I can get to my class at Community College of Philadelphia.

2. Still no visas and this is starting to be a problem. I really need a visa in time to visit friends in the beginning of June, and Kyrgystan the last two weeks of June.

Peace,
Ryia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home