Friday, April 21, 2006

Room Request

I am a student at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee and I will be coming to Philadelphia for the summer to work at the art museum. I am looking for somewhere to live for those nine weeks (6/12-8/11). I would prefer something in center city or university city as I will be commuting every day. A little about me, I'm 21, an art history major and actually grew up outside of Philadelphia. I went to Delaware County Christian School until 11th grade when my family moved to Nashville. I regularly attend City Church, East Nashville when I'm at home.I know this is kind of a long shot, but I thought if there were any family in the church who had a room open and could let me use the kitchen I could pay rent and get to know some good people. I knew a few families at Tenth growing up and thought I would explore my options. Thanks for your time! Emily Baldwin, balea@rhodes.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home