Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Accommodations Request

My name is Andrew Fincke. I grew up in the Philadelphia area, the son of Luther Fincke, pastor of the United Presbyterian Church of Manoa. At that time DiGangi and then Boice were your pastors, and I attended meetings at Tenth. I would like to do the same on the Sunday of the SBL convention. I'm driving down from Gloversville, NY and need accommodation for the length of the congress. Requested length of stay, Friday through Monday. Days and evenings will be at SBL - including Saturday night the Westminster Seminary Alumni dinner in Glenside from 6-9 with bus returning to the Marriott at 10. After that reception for graduate students of Religion 10-12 at the Marriott.

Thanks very much, Andy Fincke.

Andy may be contacted at finckea@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home