Monday, August 01, 2005

Nada's Testimony

Two Sundays ago, Nada Ghattas gave her testimony in Living Church, using her "lightwriter" to speak. Here is the text of that message.

My name is Nada Ghattas. I am deaf and also handicapped because I have cerebral palsy. I can't speak, but I use sign language. I also use my lightwriter becasuse my signing sometimes is difficult to understand. I am very happy this morning because I want to tell you that I love the Lord Jesus Christ very much; Jesus loves me and he saved me. He died on the cross to forgive my sins.

My life is difficult because I am handicapped, but I trust in the Lord every day. Jesus is my best friend. He promised his grace is enough for me. I am happy because Jesus lives in my heart. Jesus has a great plan for my life.

I love my friends at Tenth Church. I see the love of many of you as you smile and say hi to me. I thank my friends Jodi Clark and Maggie. I also thank Adriana and Maria. I like Dr. Ryken; I know he cares for me. I enjoy Sunday evening service because Roz interprets to me with sign language. I feel very happy and enjoy singing to the Lord with you.

I want to learn more about God and the Bible. I want to help people to know more about Jesus. I write Bible stories to help people know about Jesus. Please pray that the Lord would help me as I start a computer program to study the web design in the fall. Please pray that I may be able to serve the Lord. If any one of you has a difficult time, trust in the Lrod, pray to the Lord, and he will answer your prayer.

I know when I die I will be with Jesus. In the resurrection, Jesus will give me a new body. I will be no more handicapped. I will be able to speak and hear. I will be able to sing to the Lord using my voice. I think I will also sing to the Lord with sign language. Thank you for listening. The Lord bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home