Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hobbit Habit

I've restarted my habit of listening to books on tape. Found The Hobbit at the Rittenhouse Square library and now enjoy walking and listening. I picked up the habit in Florida when I used my car daily and listened to dozens of books. Some examples: Founding Brothers, How the Irish Saved Civilization, The Man in the Iron Mask, Crime & Punishment, The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.

For those of you who travel around Philadelphia, I highly recommend the practice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foundnig Brothers - I'm reading through it right now - excellent so far.

Many of the local libraries have great selections on tape and CD, as well there are many downloadable sources on the web such as Audible.com and Amazon.com.

And don't forget the at tenth.sermonaudio.com our sermons are posted along with other content, and SermonAudio has Pigrim's Progress, Edwards sermons and more mp3's for free that can be burned to a CD to listen to in the car.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home