Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Anniversary

Ginger and I celebrated our 26th anniversary yesterday in style - painting the bathroom. Yet again, we proved how strong our marriage is as she patiently weathered my painting woes. We did top it off with a nice supper at Illuminaire on Fairmount Street, joined by our older daughter Sarah. We had been given a dining certificate, which I managed to slip into our mailbox while checking mail. Thus, when it came time to pay the bill, I could not find it. Sarah graciously ran back to the building to recover it. My grateful feelings dissipated, however, when she later whipped me in Boggle.

Tonight, we look forward to the Couples' Cookout being hosted by Jerry and Bev McFarland. Tomorrow we head off to Lancaster for furniture shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home