Sunday, May 22, 2005

Old News

Now that I have managed at the stroke of a button to wipe out two months of postings, I need to post at least one of them.

My daughter Sarah is moving to Philadelphia June 11. She is seeking a job. She is a trained zookeeper, plus experience in retail. I will attest to her being a hard worker, conscientious, and receiving commendations from her supervisors and fellow employees in all of her jobs.

A friend, Nick, is also moving. He has an A.A. in Criminal Justice and would love to do some kind of work with youth. Let me know if you know of possibilities. Call or email me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Philadelphia Zoo is looking for an animal attendant. Check out the posting here:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/npo/74250540.html

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home