Friday, May 13, 2011

Rental in Art Museum Area

I am a Tenth member who has been renting an apartment in the Art Museum for the last three years. I'm moving to a smaller apartment, but I wanted to let others at Tenth know about the vacancy in my current apartment. It is a beautiful two bedroom apartment with a large living room/dining room, hardwood floors, private patio, and extra storage in the shared basement. My landlord is wonderful and usually takes care of problems within a day! There is a coin operated laundry in the basement. The 48, 32, and 7 buses all make stops right near the apartment.
The rent is $1400 a month which includes all utilities except electricity. The apartment is available starting June 1st but the starting date is flexible (anytime between June 1st and June 15th). I'm actually responsible for the rent until June 15th - but if I could find someone wanting to move in June 1st my landlord will let my lease end early (which would be great!!). Please email eamwindsor@yahoo.com  if interested.


There are also two Tenth Bible studies meeting in the neighborhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home