Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer Daytime Babysitting Services

I'm a member at Tenth and a Clinical Psychology graduate student looking for employment as a babysitter or nanny especially for daytime hours during the summer. I have many years of experience babysitting for individual families, as well as groups of children for church Bible studies, and have experience with children of all ages. I feel comfortable taking care of multiple children and enjoy being creative with the time I spend with kids. I'm committed to being a positive influence for children and making our time fun and a learning experience for them. I have current Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance and Pennsylvania and federal criminal background checks. I also have references available. Please contact me; you may also call me at 717-538-0359.

Meredith Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home