Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Housing wanted

I am a former member of Tenth Presbyterian Church. I presently live in San Francisco, attending an RCA church here. My family and I will be in Philadelphia beginning July 1, 2010, due to construction happening on our home out here. We are looking for a 3BR/1.5+ Bath house to rent in Philadelphia for myself and my two school-aged children (ages 8 & 10). We will be looking for a 1 year lease, through June 2011. My children have already been accepted at Phil-Mont for the Fall 2010. We are looking for a house particularly in the Chestnut Hill area of the city, to be near Phil-Mont and also near to where my extended family live.

If you would be willing to discuss the possibility of our renting a home you have available, please contact Poppy Badger Dere at your earliest convenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home