Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Boice Devotional



I just got my copy of the devotional, To the Glory of God: a 40-Day Devotional on the Book of Romans. This is a project I worked on this past year culling devotions from Dr. Boice's Romans commentary, specifically for Tenth members and friends to use on this tenth anniversary of his death. The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is ordering copies to be in the church bookstore before June, and I believe the idea is for us to read through the devotional beginning the first of June. Stay tune for the date of the books' arrival and the special pricing.

More about the devotional. I took selections covering every section of Dr. Boice's outline. Each devotion has the full scripture text printed on the facing page, so that the full book of Romans is printed. The book has the added bonus of the four hymns that Dr. Boice wrote with Paul Jones taken from Romans' passages.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marion, this is a GREAT idea and I'm glad you were the one to put it all together. Congrats.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live in Lancaster county now; let us know when we can order a copy. Wonderful idea.

12:51 AM  
Blogger M Clark said...

You should be able to order now. I've seen it offered on several bookseller sites.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home