Wednesday, May 05, 2010

30 Years Later

Cora has sent greetings to the congregation. She is just experiencing spring now up in New Hampshire. On her first Sunday at church (First Congregational Church of Woodstock, VT) a couple introduced themselves to her this way: "they reminded me that they were in my Bible study in Florence back in 1980 when they were students at Syracuse University. He reminded me that he came to Italy as a brand new Christian and was grateful to find fellowship. His wife, Debbie, told me she became a Christian at our Bible study but never told me about it. It's good to find out some 30 years later!"

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Brubaker said...

What a blessing the Lord has given Cora! And through her to us, another obvious statement that He knows the plans He has for us..plans ...to give us a future and a hope!
What a lovely "welcome home... to Vermont" Cora! ;)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home